Lash Lift Perm Kit and Brow Lamination - Kit refills for Dolly Lash and LAshX Pro Lift Kits
This variant is currently sold out
Refill your Lash Lift silicone perm kits and Brow Lamination Kits:
NEW LAshX Lash Lift and Brow Lamination products lift in 5-8 minutes to cut lifting time in half in a healthy way! Best with no fear of over processing (as long as you follow directions). Works with Dolly Lash silicone lift rods. Make sure to choose all Dolly Lash or all LashX products for your steps 1, 2, and 3!
Choose Perm Lotion, Nourishing Lotion and Setting Lotion new 10 ML airlless pumps tp refill your kit. Pumps last 6 months and you can get up to 30+ services.
Please note Steps 1, 2, and 3 of the LAshX Lash Lift also do Brow Laminations
LAshX Brow Lamination and Lash Lift Kit
- Lifting Lotion #1: Reshaping agent, allows the eyelash or eyebrow to curl or lift naturally and beautifully
- Setting Lotion #2: Locks your new look into place. Sets the brow hair or curled eyelash to remain curled and or lifted for approximately 3 months
- Nourishing Lotion #3: Moisturizing agent with keratin, it enriches, repairs, protects, and moisturizes the eyelash and eyebrow natural hair
- LAshX Lash Silicone Pads: 5 pairs of each S, M and L sizes. Unique design fits snuggly to the eyelid and creates beautiful sweeping curls.
- LAshX Clear Lift Glue: Water soluble adhesive, odor free and easily removed
The brow Lamination will complete 30-40 brow lamination services. Where the ProLift Kit will do a combination of Lash Lifts and Brow Laminations with the one kit. 15-40 Services total depending on the combination of services performed. You can also restock your kit with the refills, this allows you to buy more of the products you use the most!
Perming Lotion; water, thioglycolic acid, Ethanolamine, cetearyl alcohol, urea, polyquarternium-28, glyceryl, stearate, steartrimonium choride, c12-15 pareth-10, vegetable glycerine, parfum, disodium EDTA
Fixing Lotion; water, sodium brominate, cetearyl alcohol, steartrimonium chloride, disodium phosphate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate
Keratin Nourish; water, glycerine, sunflower oil, butenediol, propylene glycol, carbomer, keratin, sodium hyaluronate, glucan, chrysanthellum indicu extract, portulaca oleracea extract, sophora flavescens root extract, pelargonium gravolens extract, potassium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, triethanolamine, hydroxybenzyl ester
Lash Lift Glue; water, polyvinyl alcohol, phenoxythenol, ethylhexyglycerine, PEG-40, castor oil, glycerine
Lash Lift Procedure:
1. Use the Lift Glue to adhere the appropriate sized silicone lift pad to the upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as possible. If the silicone pad is too large, it can be
2. glue on the surface of the silicone pad, wait until adhesive becomes tacky. Next use the Lift Perfection Tool or a toothpick to adhere each eyelash onto the silicone pad one after another (be sure each lash is individually separated from one another) Be cautious to adhere the lashes in the position you want them to remain in. When eyelashes are perfectly adhered onto the silicone pad you can now begin the lifting process.
3.Apply suitable amount of the Lifting Lotion (#1) with micro brush or cotton bud/ Q-tip. Evenly apply the lotion on eyelashes for approximately 6-8 min (depending on the length and thickness of the lashes), when time is up, remove the Lifting Lotion (#1) carefully from the eyelash and silicone pad with dry cotton swab or micro swabs.
4.Apply suitable amount of Setting Lotion (#2) with micro brush or cotton bud/ Q-tip. Evenly apply the lotion on eyelashes for approximately 6-8 min (use the same amount of time as step #1). when time is up, remove the Setting Lotion (#2) carefully from the eyelash and silicone pad before applying Nourishing Lotion (#3)
4B. This is where you would tint the lashes if applicable. Remove tint with dry cotton swabs.
5.Apply suitable amount of Nourishing Lotion (#3) with micro brush or cotton bud/Qtip. Apply cotton onto your lashes for moisturizing and nourishing. Leave for 5 minutes and remove excess. Client can wear residual as an over night treatment. Lashes should not be wet or washed for 24 hours.
6. To remove the silicone pad from eyelid, we recommend using the Nourishing Lotion
Brow Lamination Procedure:
Patch test skin and make sure the client is not on any medications that would
cause skin sensitivity.
1. Brush eyebrows up and out into desired position. Trim and wax as necessary.
2. Use a mascara wand to brush Lifting Lotion #1 through brow into desired position.
Use a full pump to saturate hairs. Cover brows with cling wrap to keep brows in
position. Leave for 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of hair.
3. Remove Lift Lotion #1 with cotton rounds in and up and out pattern.
4. Apply Setting Lotion #2 with the mascara wand in an up and out pattern and
recover with plastic wrap. Leave for same amount of time as step #1
5. Remove Setting Lotion with cotton rounds in and up and out pattern.
5b. Tint lashes as needed. Remove with dry cotton (no water).
6. Cover brows with Nourishing Lotion for 5 minutes and wipe dry.
1. This product has been molecule processed, which can be preserved within air tight
pump bottles, shelf life for this product is 12 months.
2. Do not mix different lotions and always use a separate micro brush/cotton bud for
3. If the product accidentally gets into your eyes, use artificial tears or distilled water to
wash/rinse, in rare cases of allergic reactions, consult with a medical professional
4. No water or steam around or near your eyes or brows for 24 hours post treatment
5. Please consult the region distributor or authorized agent for any questions on this
product or Call LAshX 1-888-lashx-la
6. Keep the LAshX Lash Lift Kit at room temperature, should never exceed 75 degrees
7. This product is designed for trained and experienced estheticians and
cosmetologists and it is for professional use only